Pharmaceutical compliance is not a game to take lightly. Pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies today are shifting quickly due to competition, globalization, cost restrictions, demands for efficiency, international regulation practices, supply chain intricacies, and product/process complexity. In this type of environment, the companies that can manage their effectiveness and compliance will be the ones to prosper. Success depends on building the best ERP to cope with these changes.
Microsoft Dynamics GP gives your business an advantage.
So how can SAIT help your life sciences company remain compliant? By utilizing Microsoft Dynamics GP for the following:
- Role based security, limiting access to sensitive information with a defined separation of duties to reduce risk
- Accurate and transparent reporting capabilities
- Compliance with Title 21 CFR part 11 of the FDA validation requirements
- A more efficient and robust financial management platform, allowing for accounts receivable and payable, eBanking, fixed assets, bank reconciliation, and analytical accounting
- Real-time reporting that gives a greater overall visibility
- Scalability of users – from just a few to hundreds
- A trusted, effective, and customer-service oriented VAR that works FOR you and WITH you during implementation, customization, and beyond